Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information collected or received by Hi-Clay through your use of the Service. Hi-Clay is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them, or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Information Collection and Use
Hi-Clay’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use.
iOS and Android Platforms
When you use any of the Hi-Clay games or applications on a mobile platform, we may collect and record certain information such as your unique device ID (persistent / non-persistent), hardware type, media access control (“MAC”) address, international mobile equipment identity (“IMEI”), the version of your operating system (“OS”), your device name, your email address (if you have connected to Facebook or Google+), and your location (based on your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address). This information is useful to us for troubleshooting and helps us understand usage trends.
Game Data Collection
Whenever you play our games, we collect data about all of your interactions with the game and with the other players inside the game via server log files. This information may be associated with your player ID, IP address or device ID for the purpose of providing you our Services and improving them.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our Mobile Software on your device. This software may record information such as how often you use the application, the events that occur within the application, aggregated usage, performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
Third Party Services
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service session activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
In addition, you may see our games advertised in other services. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing our game, you will become a user of our Service. In order to verify the installs, a device identifier may be shared with the advertiser.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
– operate and improve our Service;
– understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
– respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
– provide and deliver products and services you request;
– send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Hi-Clay and our selected partners; and
– link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
Disclosure of Your information
Hi-Clay does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
– With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
– We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
– Hi-Clay may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
– We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
Hi-Clay takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Access to Personal Information
If you want to delete your account, or remove certain personal information, you can do that from your account settings or by reaching out to us at CustomerService@hi-clay.com. We will acknowledge your data access request within 30 days.
Please note that we retain the authority to decline your data access or correction request, either in part or entirely, in compliance with applicable laws. This may apply when your personal data references other individuals or if your request for access or correction is deemed irrelevant, frivolous, or burdensome by us.
Our Policy Regarding Children
We provide games for several target users, including from Children age 3+ to Teen or above. Our official channel (Google Play Store) contains the age rating such as ESRB and PEGI rating. Please use our Service according to your age.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at CustomerService@hi-clay.com.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at CustomerService@hi-clay.com